FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSSubheadline space
Circleville Hours: Monday-Thursday 8-6, Friday 8-5:30 and Saturday by Appointment
Chillicothe Hours: Monday – Friday 8-5 and Saturday by Appointment
Yes, our mechanical shop in Circleville, OH can accommodate most requests. When you call to make your appointment, just let one of our technicians know what you would like done so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Parts that commonly wear out (batteries, suspension, tires, and so on) are subject to betterment charges during the repair process. Your insurance company determines these betterment charges and pro-rates them based on the mileage on your vehicle.
During the first 30 days:
- Using a soft cloth, hand wash your vehicle with cool water and a very mild car wash solution. Always use clean, fresh water and wash your vehicle in the shade.
- Do not use stiff brushes or sponges, as this can mar the finished and damage the surface.
- Do not "dry wipe" your vehicle, as this can scratch the finish.
- Avoid driving on gravel roads, because this can chip away your new finish.
- Avoid parking under trees and utility lines to prevent bird droppings from falling on your vehicle. Bird droppings have a high acidity, which will damage the freshly painted surface.
- Tree sap can also mar or leave spots on the freshly painted surface.
- Do not spill antifreeze, transmission fluid, windshield solvent, or gasoline on the newly painted surface, and do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface.
During the first 90 days:
- Wax or polish your vehicle, as the finish still needs to dry and harden completely.